FOL-GOS Limited liability company is implementing a project co-financed from European Funds
entitled Launch of an innovative silage film with active silage accelerating coating.
The goal of the project is to implement the results of own research and development work on the
development of packaging film for wrapping silage bales produced from recycled raw material and
launching a completely innovative product on the market.
As a result of the project, a new production plant will be established and introduced to the
company's offer. The result of the project will be the production of film used in agriculture for the
production of silage. A specialized high-quality product, introduced to the market as a result of the
project, will offer unique features on a global scale.
Project value: PLN 25,276,500.00
Financing: PLN 9,247,500.00
In 2015, Fol-Gos successfully applied for funding an investment project under the Wlkp Regional
Operational Program for 2014-2020
„The introduction of product innovation in the form of fully ecological stretch upcycling foil.
The goal of the project is to launch a fully innovative product, which is an ecological stretch film
made from 100% waste.
As a result of its implementation, Fol-Gos introduced ecological stretch film to the market, increased employment and a group of clients, and strengthened its market position. The project is currently in the shelf life.
Project value: PLN 779 820.00
Co-financing value: PLN 256 770.00
Information on the processing of personal data (GDPR)
In accordance with art. 13 section 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of data) (Journal of Laws EU L 119, p. 1) – GDPR – we would like to
inform you that
I. Personal data administrator
1. The Folgos limited liability company with its registered office in: Grabonóg 67C , 63-820 Piaski, Polska, is the Administrator of the personal data of natural persons disclosed by you.
2. The place of personal data processing is the headquarters of Folgos Sp. z o.o. and any other place of performance by Folgos Sp. z o.o.
II. Data Protection Officer
The company does not appoint a Data Protection Officer. In all matters regarding data processing, you can contact the Administrator at the email address email@example.com or by post at: Grabonóg 67C , 63-820 Piaski, Polska
III. Purposes and basics of personal data processing
1. The purposes and grounds for the processing of personal data will always be in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
2. The basis for data processing may be consent to their processing, performance or conclusion of a contract, a legal obligation on the Administrator or the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
3. In the case of data processing on the basis of consent given, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, but withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent previously given, before its withdrawal.
IV. Right to object
1. At any time, the person whose personal data is processed has the right to object to the processing of personal data.
2. The Administrator will cease processing personal data for the aforementioned purposes, unless it is able to demonstrate that there are valid legally justified grounds for the Administrator in relation to these data that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person whose data is being processed or data will be necessary for possible determination, investigation or defense of claims.
3. At any time, the person whose data is processed has the right to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. If the person whose data is being processed exercises this right – the Administrator will cease processing the data for this purpose.
V. Data storage period
1. Personal data will be processed as long as there are legal and factual grounds for it.
2. Data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services may be processed until an objection to their processing for marketing purposes is raised or the Administrator determines that the data has become outdated.
VI. Data recipients
The personal data provided to the Administrator may be accessed by the Administrator’s subcontractors, i.e.
– transport companies providing transport services at the request of the Administrator, to a limited extent such as: place of loading / unloading,
– companies providing legal accounting services to the Administrator,
– companies providing services related to environmental protection and OHS to the Administrator,
– companies providing IT services related to direct servicing of the proper functioning of the accounting and storage system,
– claims adjusters,
– in the event of damage.
VII. Rights of data subjects
According to the GDPR, a person whose data is processed by the Administrator is entitled: – the right to access their data and receive a copy thereof; – the right to rectify (amend) your data; – the right to delete data, limit data processing; – right to bring
object to data processing; – right to data portability; – the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
VIII. Information about the requirement / voluntary provision of data
Providing data is voluntary, but it may be necessary to conclude or perform the contract or carry out other activities.
Copyright © 2020 Folgos Sp. z o.o. All right reserved.